Work Efficiency / People Skills
This TSA workshop is designed for:
- Office staff working in entry and mid-level positions with some experience and those wanting to review and refresh their office skills
PLEASE NOTE: This training session is Part 2 in a 2-part series pertaining to Office Administration Skills
Office workers, including entry level employees, are extremely valuable to an organization. They are often the first face that represents the organization to the public. These employees need to learn how to perform their job duties correctly, and they need to learn how to interact with the public. Investing in their training at the start of their employment will bring a result that affects the entire organization in a more positive way.
This workshop focuses on increasing efficiency in the office setting. Segments of the work day will be explored with emphasis on increasing effective procedures to decrease time on task, while also eliminating unproductive practices. The goal of this training is to teach workshop participants how to substantially improve their abilities to perform their daily office tasks, and to learn important interpersonal skills that can help them both in and out of the workplace setting. TSA certificates will be presented to everyone who attends this training session.
First Day: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm / Second Day: 8:00 am – Noon
Major topics that will be covered during this training:
- Improve Skills In Taking Notes
- Overcome Poor Telephone Habits
- Increase Left/ Right Brain Thinking For Problem Solving
- Reduce Procrastination On The Job
- Produce More With Less Effort
- Use Communication Tools Effectively
- Explore Health Issues In The Workplace
- Cope With Common Pet Peeves In The Office
- Survey Reasoning Techniques To Make Improved Decisions
- Single Tasking
- Participate In Discussion Groups
To REGISTER for this workshop, select the date and location in the box below.
PLEASE NOTE: Each workshop needs to be registered for individually OR you can make a note in the comments section of the registration form that you plan to attend BOTH Part 1 and Part 2. If you do this, you do not have to fill in the registration page again for Part 2.
For information on the companion workshop: Skills of Office Administration: Part 1 CLICK HERE
If you would like to have more information about holding this workshop in your area, please CONTACT US. Be sure to tell us in the message section which workshop(s) you are interested in.